Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KALBI'S GM APPLICATION LOOKIE HEREEEEE :]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kalbi

KALBI'S GM APPLICATION LOOKIE HEREEEEE :]] Empty
PostSubject: KALBI'S GM APPLICATION LOOKIE HEREEEEE :]]   KALBI'S GM APPLICATION LOOKIE HEREEEEE :]] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:39 pm

About yourself:
Well, i am Korean, 5'7, and i love break dancing.(wooo BBOYING FTW!!!).

How many hours do you play?: i play about 2-4 hours on the weekdays but mostly more on weekends.

Can you help fund this server?:
I am still young so I don't have money as in credit cards so i wont be at the moment..>:[, but i will always vote.xD(as said in the home page)

IGN/fourm name:
My ign in both fourm and in game is Kalbi

Aim Username: MrCraker5565

Email: narutonerdd@hotmail.com

Why do you think you should be chosen?:
I think i should be chosen because i have past experience in being a GM, i do events, and in my other server the people contacted their friends to play and we got more players, I got many kudos cheers Hooray for kudos!. Also i will help donaters get their items right away with no excuse unless something is really bothering me, and help the people in general. I will answer any questions that are not stupid.

Why do you think you should NOT be chosen?: Well sometimes i might be a lazy but i know that i can fix that. Sleep

Do you have previous experience:
Well i haven't been a GM for about a month and i want to return back, but i know some GM commands.

What would you do if someone begged you and kept on spamming you for events/items?:
Well if they spam me like crazy ill give them warnings then i would jail their ass
xDD.

What would you do if you saw a hacker and he begged you not to ban him?:
I would ban his hacking ass, hacking is hacking.

In the situation that some user had proof of you abusing your powers what would you do?
I would accept the punishment and not bitch about it.

If you were being harassed by a user what would you do?
I would once again warn them then if they keep annoying me i will jail them until they learn their lesson.

If someone claimed they donated and asked you for their stuff what would you do?
I would tell them to be patient and wait for a GM in charge of donations

Most Importantly, What is your favorite Bleach Character?
MYYYY favorite Bleach character is HITSUGAYAAA...He's a beast... :]]

albino
Eugene/Kalbi
Representing Bboys~
Thank you for reading my Application i hope you recommend me. kthx :]
Back to top Go down

KALBI'S GM APPLICATION LOOKIE HEREEEEE :]]
Page 1 of 1