Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AzhunBunnii

[[Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: [[Gm Application   [[Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:18 pm

Name: Tiffany

Hobbies: My hobbies are mostly playing pms, painting, making videos and interacting with people

Playing Times: I would have to say I am a very active player i can play for atleast 4 ~ 10 h a day

Maple Experience: I have played gms for atleast a year and have played pms for 5 months now

Reason For Wanting To Become a GM: I want to be a gm because I think there are alot of non responsible gms out there who lie about their applications and abuse their powers. I would like to ban hackers if they were red handed, but I would also like to punish spammers. I would not like to just ban the spammers, but would like to give them warnings or jail them. I also want to become a gm because I would like to help Bleachms become the #1 ps

How Can You Help This Server?: I'm not so good at making videos but I would like to help you in anyways I can.

GM Experience: I have been a gm in 2 private servers (Bersekms and BankaiStory)

Know any commands?: Yes, I think I know atleast 20 of them

If you were chosen: I would be honored and start spreading the word of Bleachms .

Even if i was not chosen I would like to be an intern or to help.
Thank you for your time and patience I hope you reply.
Back to top Go down

[[Gm Application
Page 1 of 1