Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application =3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angellov3

My Application  =3 Empty
PostSubject: My Application =3   My Application  =3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Name: Angel
IGN: Nozomi
Time Zone: EST
MSN: scaredhope@hotmail.com
Job Position: GM
Sever: CitrixMS, Global (2-3years), FlamesMS, BererkMS, xDreamerMS, CrimeStory
Can Program: Taking Business. And Learnt HTML last year
Other than English: Cantonese, French
Unique-ness: Very friendly, Patient
Helpful, Charismatic, Responsible.
Picture: Available upon request... And does it really matter? Shocked
Solve: Er… I’m not there yet in Math D:
But I’ll answer it as soon as I learn it? Smile
Extra/Why: Well, I'm very outgoing. I will talk with anyone and if there is silence, I'm positive I'm the one who will break it. I'm extremely friendly and patient, I think that it is important to be friendly and patient because people that ask for help actually need someone who is approachable and will help them no matter how long it would take. I guess when you start talking to me, I turn out to be very charismatic, as you could talk to me all day and not get bored... hopefully XD. Oh, that reminds me I'm very random, not in a creepy weird way, but a sort of friendly-getting you to talk sort of way. I'm 100% responsible for what I do. If I say I'm going to do something I will do so and you could say I'm persistent because when I want something to be done, it will be done. I believe that this is important because being a GM means you have to be firm with your decisions. I can be serious and have some fun at the same time, such as holding events. As a GM, I'm going to do my best to do what I can to help the Citrix players. I will not "ignore" their requests and see to it that their problems are fixed. Well, enough random talk about myself... Wink
I want to be a GM because, to be honest, because it's cool. However, I think being a GM will help people and if I can help I want to help. After all, I'm trying to help, I can't blame myself for not trying. Lala~ < Wastes space. In conclusion, please consider me for this position as I would love to have to opportunity to help people and enrich my own experiences in the process.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Very Happy [/i]
Back to top Go down

My Application =3
Page 1 of 1