Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpearsOwner

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: GM Application.   GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi. My name is alon, and im 13 and half, almost 14.
I want to be a gm because i think i can help alot to people (yes i like helping ^^).
I have sense of humor :3, and i enjoy meeting new friends.
I dont have any experience being a gm, but as i said before, i like helping people.

I would really appreciate if you choose me.
P.S If you want to talk with me add me on msn or send me in email: DemonThief@gmail.com- its email+messenger.

Thanks in advance. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowLoner

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 pm

O_o....read other applications, and no offense for real, but you need to write some more, lol. Read mine for ex. afro afro
Back to top Go down
Bladex11

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 pm

i am very exp at being gm ive been a gm 30 times im 14 i will also listen to anything and everthing u say or tell me i will answer as much qusetions as possable to all players i will also follow the gm rules and my name is derek
Back to top Go down
Pryde

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Bladex11 wrote:
i am very exp at being gm ive been a gm 30 times im 14 i will also listen to anything and everthing u say or tell me i will answer as much qusetions as possable to all players i will also follow the gm rules and my name is derek

Okay .. Make your own app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application.
Page 1 of 1