Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VizDerrick

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:20 pm

First of all yes I am a experienced GM I used to GM for UkabMS which is (currently shutdown). I know all of them GM commands for the most part lol....
I am good at following the rules and standards set for GM's and Im not a person who is abusive to players.
Very Social with players all willing to answer questions, and I have a sence of humor so Im not all stiff like some people are...
I am very active i play on all weekdays, and some weekends.

And I like bleach which kinda made me wanna check this ms out because it would be something in common to have with people Lo
My Name is Derrick.
Im 15 years old.

Personal Info/Background:
Ive been playing maple since forever before there wasnt even orbis out xD
So Ive be around for a long time and I like anime Bleach, Death Note, Code Geass, Inuasha, Full metal Alchemist and so on.....
I would like to be a Gm because I like to help people more than I like to do anything else.
So I hope my Application. I havent had a chance to make an account because your sever is in check but if you do accepted me my email is
derrick_rawr@hotmail.com I check my email frequently
Back to top Go down

My GM Application
Page 1 of 1