Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fckayoo

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 pm

I'm guessing there's no default you should fill out so here's a custom made by yours truely.

Aite so here it goes..

Name: Jonathan (Jon) Yang

IGN: Syxx

Time Zone: GMT-5:00 Eastern Time US

Experience: I have played ALOT of Maple (enough to say im addicted). Ive played regular GMS and private servers from: Finalstory and DagonMS to smaller named servers like EclipseMS.

Playing Time: My main focus would be school (I'm an honor student!! that means im smart Razz )but after that I will make time to make sure to make time for some Maple. Probably a couple hours a day??

Any GM Experience?: No, but I have had alot of fellow Maplers suggest or wonder if I was. Aside from that I would be more than willing to learn and well see from there (I've recently been reading GM command guides).

Why Should We Pick You?: This is where most other people would say, "Oh I would ban people, make events, etc.". Yes I would carry out those dutties as a GM and wont abuse my powers and make sure that whoever is hacking is really 100% a hacker, but other than that I would try and make sure that every Mapler would be happy and make sure that everybody feels welcome and do this in a fun but still serious way. Oh and I will do my best to help new people so that will continue to play and maybe even get them to get some friends to help expand the population.

If You Get Picked: Let's just say we're goin to have a really good time!

Your Space: So I guess i should explain myself here. I am an laid back person but there are time where my patience wears out (but hey doesnt it for all of us?). Alot of people see me as a funny person, and I love to make people laugh and laugh for myself. My hobbies would include sports, eating(hehe), Anime ( <3 BLEACH ),and of course gaming whether it's Maple or CS. OH and one more thing you should know about me is that in every private server I like to make new friends and help people out in anyway.

P.S. I'd be more than happy to any questions that you may need to ask.

Thanks for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing back ( even if it means i didn't get the position:) ).

Last edited by fckayoo on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fckayoo

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:22 pm

GREAT APP!!

You guys should really choose this guy!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
kohwz

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:14 am

fckayoo wrote:
GREAT APP!!

You guys should really choose this guy!!

lol!
Lol. You are replying to your own application. Neutral
Back to top Go down
fckayoo

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:33 pm

i thought it would be cool..-.-
Back to top Go down
isopr3tty

isopr3tty

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: nice app   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:10 am

nice app
you should really choose this guy(for a garbage master)
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
justJOSEcuh

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: "Honor Student"?   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 pm

I find it hard to believe that your an honor student, when you say "I am an laid black person." CORRECT Grammar is "I am a laid black person". lol. You only use "an" before a vowel (a, e, i, o, u), Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Echovald

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:50 am

Despite how much I support correct grammar and sentence structure, I do not agree that it is necessary to comment and criticize minor trivial issues such as simple word usage, after all, this is an informal application section, therefore it already lacks the correct feel that a resume has. Even the greatest people may not have had necessarily perfect grammar, so there is no need to criticize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1