Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nomica's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nomica

Nomica's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Nomica's GM application   Nomica's GM application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi,
I'm Nomica Im 18 years old I have been a active 2 year maple player. I joined private server about 3 monthes ago and love them of course. My days are pretty much being active on maple as much as possible even as a general player watching for hackers. Playing the game has half the apeal to me anymore. I love helping people out. Im active for about 10 hours aday (not kidding) weekends a bit less because thats when my family is home. But my weekdays make up for that. No, I am not in high school I graduated.
I am learning coding slowely so i can fiddle with that and have that as a good apeal to a application. I'm friendly I listen to the people and am soo full of ideas. As a gerneral player to a server I hold my own events since GM's dont but I do ofcourse have a GM help me out with prise if they arent in a bad mood. I'm looking for a server where I can do a great help in and grow the community. I know many people who want to join private servers but Im also looking for that right server to bring them to and when i say i know ppl its not liek 3 people its more along teh lines of about 10 if not more but then they also know ppl who can bring some in. If helps any I'm a almost pefect god at html so i can work on site pages also.

I appreciate your time reading my application.
~Nomica
Back to top Go down

Nomica's GM application
Page 1 of 1