Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

@!!@@@plz read my app&&&**^^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
--DrNoobicus--

@!!@@@plz read my app&&&**^^^ Empty
PostSubject: @!!@@@plz read my app&&&**^^^   @!!@@@plz read my app&&&**^^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:05 am

IGN: DrNoobicus

Staff postion: In-Game GM

Location and timezone: bonnie doon, australia GMT 10:00 Pacific

Hours of play?: Anywhere from 5-8 Hours a Day.

Past Experiences: Ok, I've been a Game Master in my friend's server in February 2008 which was called ChronosMS, it lasted for about a month. Then in May 26th 2008 I joined a community called Eclipse-Network. Eclipse-Network hosted JuicyMS where I was a GM for 2 weeks, but then the server closed and Eclipse-Network decided to make their own server. So, in the Eclipse-Network's server I have been a GM since July, that's 3 months now (recently promoted to CEO of EMS). I still am a GM there, but the population has reduced with a massive effect.

Why should we choose you?: Well, I think you should choose me because I'm a very helpful and active player in the community, I'm responsible, respectful and mature. I know when too be Serious and when too be playful, I take being a Game Master Very Seriously. I think I am very capable of being able too handle the maturity and responsibility it takes too be a Game Master.

Why this position?: Well, I'm choosing too apply for this position because I know I'm able too handle the stress of being a Staff member. (Questions, Assitance etc) I think I am very suitablefor the job. I've been very helpful with the community and help when I can.

thx for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down

@!!@@@plz read my app&&&**^^^
Page 1 of 1