Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read trying out for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilove

Read trying out for GM Empty
PostSubject: Read trying out for GM   Read trying out for GM I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 am

Name: Jimmy

Timezone: GST 10+

Experience: Yes i have been a Gm befor if you want to see some of my coding email me at i.am.jimmy@hotmail.com or add me i will send some of the list of shop i did.

Reason for application: The reason i want to be Gm is to help and because its a new sever just want to help out abit and get the sever to the top 50 and i will be happy. i can help making shop to, i know how to code Very Happy

How would you deal with a begginer spamming and/or begging ? I will talk to them and ask them not to spam again or i can jail them for 10-15min.

How would you deal with/react to someone hacking? i will ban them but if they have learn that hacking is a bad thing they can email me after 30days and i will ask a admin to unban them but if i catch them hacking again then i will be ban for life.

What would you do if you saw part of the BleachMS staff hacking? if i did see a staff hacking i will send a e-mail to the admin, and when all staff is on we can go to the GM map and all talk about what shuold we do to he/she?

If faced in a situation where you see a close friend hacking, how would you react? i will jail for day or if they dont listen guss i need to be abit not nice and ban like i need to do to all other player so its fair.

Why choose me?: Let see ... i can help out with abit of coding i like making vid so i can post some on youtube so other people knows and join our sever and i am alway on fourms, if people need help just post a messages or email to me or any other GMs

Comments:I will just like to say that thanks you and good luck
Hop i can talk to all staff and player when the sever is out
VOTE PEOPLE THANKS YOU i think this sever can get to the top 50 soon

My e-mail: i.am.jimmy@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Read trying out for GM
Page 1 of 1