Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyoshadow's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyoshadow

Kyoshadow's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kyoshadow's GM Application   Kyoshadow's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:04 pm

IGN:Kyoshadow

Timezone:EST

Experience:Ive been gm 8 times for about 2 years and i know half the codes and i got a GM HandBook in handy.

What servers ive been GMs in: BluenovaMS KoalaMS DragonMS NirajMS BlueMS DragoonMS AquaMS KoalaMS remake after crash

Why do i want to be GM:i want to be GM because i would like to track down hackers and ban them to stop the commotion
in the server.i dont want to see a hacker hacking in places and ksing people doing it freely.i can also do events if
i get permiission to do so and i can help people with their problems or just need help for there needs.if some1 begs
me for a item i would say no unless you(admin) say yes.i ve been GM in 8 servers and i am very experienced i can advertise
with a video or other ways to get people to join the server.thank you for giving me the opprotunity to become a GM for your
server and i thank you dearly. Please consider me as GM

Contacts:Aim:KyoshadowXD Yahoo:Kyoshadow@yahoo.com

Sincerely, Kyoshadow
Back to top Go down

Kyoshadow's GM Application
Page 1 of 1