Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radarr's Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radarr

Radarr's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Radarr's Gm App   Radarr's Gm App I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:03 am

Hello admin!

im going to post my Gm app for obvios reasons =D.

so here it is :

Name: Matthew

Timezone: +8GMThours on a week: well normally like 24+ but i have exams soon so like 12+. x]

Experience:

Well, i have been SuperGM in three other Servers, TNTMS, MystoryMS, GotchaMS. a gm in two servers lolomgwtfMS and spitterMs and i was triled for gm in artiqMS but it closed D=. and i have hosted my own servers i think about 2 or 3 times.its called ilovebleachMS. so i know Gms arn't allowed to train people.

Proof:

im sorry i don't have any proof as my computer was reformated.

Character:

Character you say? well im funny, nice, can't type =D nah seriously i know being a gm isn't all fun and games. my favourite things is to own hackers soo badly cause they think there so smart and i also love hosting the jump quests ( especially chimney) ermm...... what else to say? i dunno. i love to much around and i play nice. i like msn and talking to people. =D

How will i benefit this server?

well as you know i love getting hackers so i ban them, so no hackers in the server (1)..... i play nice and i dun d/c ban or any of that shit unless it breaks the rules (2) i have alot of contacts including three brothers who are currently looking for a server to play so i can easily get more people into the server (3) i know alot about the game and like to help people who have no idea what there doing.. i will vote like crazy xD although i have already voted o.o

IF RUKIA IS THE AMY I KNOW ASK HER SHE KNOWS MY ABILITIES

Regards, Matt

PS: if i missed sumthin vital tell me plz
Back to top Go down

Radarr's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications For GameMaster-
Jump to: