Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its me again!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
w0lf

its me again! Empty
PostSubject: its me again!   its me again! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 am

hey guys, i was wondering what do you tall think of maplestory, do you think its kinda sucky because its slow rates? do u think its really good because of how many people? post a reply and let me know Very Happy

My personal opinion is that its rubbish, its slow and people are boring Razz
Back to top Go down
isopr3tty

isopr3tty

its me again! Empty
PostSubject: Agreed dude   its me again! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:06 am

i agree with u dude jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sylae

its me again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its me again!   its me again! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:07 pm

To be seen. The EXP rates are horrible, no way around that. And I don't know anything about the gMS version's community, but eMS's can be divided in 3 groups: the noobs, the hackers and the fun people. Needless to say, the latter are the smallest group, but I managed to find some nice people to hang out with. So, no bad words about the community here. I just avoided the noobs and KSed the hackers till they left me be.

I quitted eMS cause of the hacking, btw. There were just too many of them. And cause of my Forum ban. Apparantly, I wasn't allowed to promote Private Servers Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its me again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its me again!   its me again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its me again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: