Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hmm my fav anime

Go down 
+3
Xaphan
london
ChaosLaoPimp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosLaoPimp

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:36 pm

i like death note
naruto
bleach
hitman reborn
Back to top Go down
london

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: New anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:26 pm

If you like those kind of animes, you might like death note and also a recent anime : Soul Eater. Soul eater really reminded me of a mix between bleach and death note. x]

I also really love jigoku shoujo. ;o
Oh and I like detective stuff like Spiral, ...and then my mind goes blank.
Back to top Go down
ChaosLaoPimp

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:56 am

hii thanks for a good anime to watch i like it and i like detective and scifi fantasy stuff too soul eater funny u know any more i can watch and i like funny anime that got everything in it too i like dn angel but i cant find it anywhere to watch it
Back to top Go down
Xaphan
Admin

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Darker than Black,D.Gray-Man are 2 other good ones ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://bleachmaple.rpg-board.net
pirate

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:50 pm

I love all the ones you guys mentioned so far xD To me, Soul Eater reminds me of FMA o-O
Back to top Go down
Sylae

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:12 pm

I don't really have a favorite... But if I have to pick one, it would be 'Vampire Knight' and its sequel, 'Vampire Knight Guilty'. Dark, romance and mysterie all in one. Yum. I love you

I used to watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha when I was younger. It's the only Magical Girl anime with a decend plot, in my opinion. That's why I think it deserves to be named here.
Back to top Go down
Loveless

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:18 pm

My Favortie r um... Death Note Bleach theres more but forgot cuz im a lozer lol! affraid confused Neutral
Back to top Go down
Radarr

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 am

omfg i love those animes well i like naruto bleach and deathnote but i haven;t heard of soul eater b4 imma look it up nows =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hmm my fav anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm my fav anime   hmm my fav anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmm my fav anime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: