Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Secksii

Jessica's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's GM app   Jessica's GM app I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Ok, Hi my name is Jessica, im 16 almost 17 on nov 12 and I have been a gm previously with ParadiseMS but
they shut down now so im looking for a new server. I have all the v55 codes and i know what to do, were to find hackers,
and how to help, my brother knows a little c++ so he could help code, i live in the usa, and my msn is secksii_2008@hotmail.com but only add me if u want to ask me anything (admin's only please). im usually on around 5 8 hours if im not with my friends, i have a lot of experience with ms id say 1 year on ms global and 3 years on private servers, i think u should make me a gm because i could be a good advantage with making more members and getting rid of hacking, scammers, and i would be a support desk for a hour for any questions asked, i wouldnt give out items because i dont like cheating or giving advantages to others, i do like to hold events if im allowed and i dont false report hackers.i will try my best to bring in at least 125 members from another server if u'd like my advertising if you dont mind. Thanks, Jessica ^^
Back to top Go down

Jessica's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications For GameMaster-
Jump to: