Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] application [Vernon]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veron

[GM] application [Vernon] Empty
PostSubject: [GM] application [Vernon]   [GM] application [Vernon] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:00 am

Name: Vernon

IGn: vernon

Staff position: Gamemaster

Location and timezone: singapore +8GMT

how often i play: as i'm very active at least theres exam or some problem wif my computer =D

Hours of play: 10hours for weekdays and 12hours for Weekends

Past exprience: although i'm not gm of any sever but i know the command and i can help ppl with problem. Very Happy Very Happy

why this position: Because i can help maplers from Heavenms and invite more frens to join, i very active kind and friendly =)

anything else: i hope i can be the one to help the maplers if they need help
Thank You for your attention~
E-mail: veron1995@live.com

I can help maplers having trouble with neg exp , overlevel or having bug with the account.
I want to be a GM Because banning hackers from the game is most important to keep our server running with no hackers =).I will support our server to be the best of all.I am to Mature to be playing around when they mess with me so it's ok =D.
Please leave good comments and e-mail me for any information.(Please Support my GM application so I can be GM)( I promise I won't abuse any GM powers).Note, I do not GIVE away any GM scrolled GM items or regular items nobody will be baised =) .Thank you, for taking your time to read my GM Application I hope I get Accepted=D.I'm Serious Because Helping people Will make our server number 1!! Thank you ~
Back to top Go down

[GM] application [Vernon]
Page 1 of 1