Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackcAt's GM App.. BANKAI!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emodonkey

BlackcAt's GM App.. BANKAI!! Empty
PostSubject: BlackcAt's GM App.. BANKAI!!   BlackcAt's GM App.. BANKAI!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Name: Danny
Active: I Play Around 1-5 Hours a day
GMT: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
IGN: BLackCatx3
Why you wanna be GM?: I want to become a GM because i want to Help out SHittyMS out. Like For example If theres a hacker report Ill ban him by doing the command !ban <Character> <Reason Why>. If there are beggars then ill host an event for them so they quit complaining if they should continue.. i'd just jail them (!Jail <insert IGN>)

Why we should pick you?:
I Think You Should Choose Me Because I Know I Can Make a difference in this server. I can host many events, help out the newbies(New Comers) and tell them what your custom npcs do. I know how to level, delevel people so they can stop spamming annoying smegas i and host some mini events so they stay happy and dont leave this server. I also have some experience of being a GM. i was a GM in my friends server FreedomMS. And a Gm in Another server i do not knowthe name of. If i have and problems with the codes i could always use trusty My Gm handbook Or THis. http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/release-gm-id-database-402762/
Back to top Go down

BlackcAt's GM App.. BANKAI!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: Applications For GameMaster-
Jump to: